CLEAN, SAFE CARS, FRIENDLY PEOPLE, PROMT ON TIME, EXCELLENT REPUTATION!!
Check out this great video!!!!
Kevin, Brandon and Claire Walker work as a team to offer you the consumer the very best service possible. Claire handles scheduling and the phones, Kevin is our driver and Brandon keeps the Limo's in tip top shape inside and out. Because we are a small, family owned company we can focus on you, our customer offering you a MORE PERSONALIZED service, and in doing so hope that your experience with us with be memorable and the best it can be. With this company vision we hope that you will love our service and come back again and again and refer us to your friends. Located in Federal Way Washington we are centrally located between Tacoma and Seattle and service the entire south sound area. Our UBI# 604-092-455
We operate a beautiful well maintained 200" Stretch H2 Hummer limousine that is modern, clean and ready to accommodate all of your special transportation needs. We specialize in weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, quinceanera’s, wine tours, casino tours, sightseeing, just about any special occasion you may have, just give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. We also work closely with referral partners to ensure you can make Dumas Bay Limousine your one stop shopping place for all your transportation needs!! Kevin holds a Class A Commercial Drivers License, with a Passenger Endorsement AND a School Bus Endorsement as well as a valid Chauffers License with the State of Washington. No one will operate our limousines with out a current chauffeur license, We have excellent drivers records and are background checked, and drug tested as well as possess DOT medical cards. Safety is our number one priority.
Best Prices in town, we are always running specials!! Call now to find out just how affordable we can make this for you. You will quickly see why Dumas Bay Limousine can set ourself above the rest.
4 Hour winery tour (call for prices/details)
Our Hummer requires a 4 hour minimum and overages will be billed at the hourly rate. Seattle area sightseeing tour (call) Prices above do not include gratuity for our limo services. A industry-standard 15% can be added to all of our limo rentals for ease of payment processing if the customer wishes OR a customer can choose to tip at the time of service. We do have important policies regarding damages and "Exceptional" cleaning, please see "Policies" section for more information. Pickups between midnight and 4:30AM may require an extra charge. A credit card is required for reservations. Call or email us for more info! We accept Cash/Visa/Mastercard
* CANCELLATION/ROUTE CHANGE POLICY
* Cancellations made 7 days before the scheduled pick up time incurs no cancellation charge. Any cancellation within the 7 day window or made after the scheduled pick up time is subject to a full charge. All single reservations require separate cancellations. If any changes need to be made to your route or reservation please do so with at least 24 hours notice. All addresses, pick up locations and drop off locations are the sole responsibility of the patron although we will do everything in our power to insure that address are accurate. Our office hours are between 5:00am and 11:00pm; however, we do provide 24-hour service, and we dispatch/ assign all reservations for the next morning by 11:00pm.
* A industry standard 15% gratuity can be automatically be added to all reservations for single payment convenience.
* All deposits are NON-refundable unless reservation is cancelled within the 7 day window as decreed above.
* Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
* Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
* Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy there own trip interruption insurance. No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
* All cancellations require 7 days prior notice before schedule pick up time, other wise customer will be charged or billed in full accordingly.
* The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. Sanitation fee is 450.00. If you or someone in your party vomits in our limo, you will be charged, without exception for cleaning. We do have vomit bags on board the limo, if you THINK you or someone in your party may need one, PLEASE ASK.
Alcohol Consumption by minors and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. SMOKING is not permitted our limousines.
* Overtime pay will apply after the first 30 minutes of pre-arranged time described on the run sheet.
* Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
* Balances due are required to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the trip.
* Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
* Dumas Bay Limousine is not responsible for any damage caused by any Sub-contractor.
* Dumas Bay Limousine is a fully insured, licensed Limousine Carrier licensed with the State of Washington, and the City of Seattle. Our vehicles are fully inspected and are deemed safe by the City of Seattle/DOT. All Drivers are drug/background checked, carry valid chauffeurs licenses and posses a minimum Class B CDL with a passenger endorsement issued by the State of Washington. Our drivers carry Valid Medical cards as required By DOL/DOT.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING DUMAS BAY LIMOUSINE, remember....Owner operated/driven, one run at a time, low overhead all mean one thing, you get the BEST service, at the BEST price, we want to see you again!!!!